SERVPRO of Farmingdale/Massapequa wants to make sure you know the keys to detection when it comes to fire. Take a look at these Fire detection tips and make your home a safer place for you and your family to live.
- SMOKE ALARMS : Replace every 10 years.
- BATTERIES : Test monthly, replace yearly
- Two-thirds of all fire deaths occur in home with no or non-functioning smoke alarms.
- Have at least one smoke alarm on every floor, outside each sleeping area, and in every bedroom.
- Be sure that you create a fire evacuation plan in your home and ensure that all members of your family are familiar with it. This means practicing it too!
SERVPRO of Farmingdale/Massapequa cares about you and your family. Fire detection is key in saving lives!